Friday, November 14, 2008

Team Pilipinas List of Tournaments

Here are the tournaments the Yeng Guiao coached Team Pilipinas will participate:

SEABA (who on earth they think will play for them in this tournament, I had an impression they would like some squad to play for them so the PBA season won't be interrupted. But I'm glad they would play since it's almost automatic qualification. There were fears other squads might not be good enough to win the SEABA.)

Jones Cup 2009 (Didn't the Taipei organizers insult the Filipinos this year? Why play in this tournament? It's time to teach the Taiwanese a lesson!!!)

A possible pocket tournament in the Middle East

Another Manila Invitational

News reports say Japeth Aguilar might try out for the team next year.

Due to time constraints this is all I can write about at the moment. I'll keep you guys posted. The preparation is wanting as far as I'm concerned. I wish they could've done more. Who wants to see Team Pilipinas lose because of lack of preparation anyway?


Related Posts by Categories